It was a momentous night for the final year students of Institute of Law, as their long journey of five years at Nirma University came to its final stop at the 21st Convocation ceremony on 18th April 2016. The chief guest of the occasion was John Anderson Fry, President of Drexel University, Philadelphia, USA.
The meritorious students were awarded with gold medals in the presence of Dr Karsanbhai K. Patel, Chairman, Nirma Group of Companies and Chairman, NERF who is also the President of the University and the Chief Guest John Anderson Fry, President of Drexel University, Philadelphia, USA.
The Institute of Law is proud to award the gold medals to the following students:
- Manisha Agarwal – Top Achiever in B.A.LLB. (Hons)
- Lekha Mehta – Top Achiever in B.Com.LLB. (Hons)
Achievers in the various Honours subjects include:
- Lekha Mehta – Business Law Honours
- Shweta Gupta – IPR Honours
- Shivani Pateriya – Constitutional Law Honours
- Manisha Agarwal – Criminal Law Honours
It was indeed a proud moment for the graduates to be conferred with the degrees in the presence of their parents and gaining the best wishes from their well-wishers while the take new steps towards their future.